Category / Electric Vehicles / Basics of Leasing EV
Basics of Leasing Electric
Electric vehicle leasing is an increasingly popular finance option. It has proven to be a cost-effective way of securing an electric vehicle, while saving you money on fuel and reducing your carbon footprint.
Whether you’re plagued with range anxiety or concerned about how best to finance an electric car, leasing allows you to experience the benefits of eco-friendly transport without the long-term commitment of ownership. Read our guides to understand the basics of electric vehicle leasing, including why you should choose an electric vehicle over a petrol alternative.
When the first hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) entered the market, they were sometimes referred to as “electric cars” to differentiate them from internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles. Now we have MHEVs, FHEVs,…14 November 2023
- Can I lease a car for my new business? 22 February 2024
- Electric vans vs petrol vans vs diesel vans 21 February 2024
- Business lease vs salary sacrifice 15 February 2024
- Options towards the end of your car leasing contract 8 February 2024
- Can a business van be used for personal use? 7 February 2024
- Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Vehicles