Category / Electric Vehicles / Basics of Leasing EV / Charging your EV
Charging your EV
Many drivers will have gotten used to the convenience of refuelling their petrol or diesel tanks over the years. But with an expansion in the charger network and a looming zero emission 2035 mandate, electric vehicle charging is something we all need to familiarise ourselves with.
These guides will explain everything you need to know about charging an electric vehicle. Learn about the costs of charging an electric vehicle and the different charging speeds as well as how to install a chargepoint at home.
When the first hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) entered the market, they were sometimes referred to as “electric cars” to differentiate them from internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles. Now we have MHEVs, FHEVs,…14 November 2023
- Leasing a van as a sole trader 28 February 2024
- Can I lease a car for my new business? 22 February 2024
- Electric vans vs petrol vans vs diesel vans 21 February 2024
- Business lease vs salary sacrifice 15 February 2024
- Options towards the end of your car leasing contract 8 February 2024
- Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Vehicles