Maintenance lease plans offer a fixed-cost option to ensure your vehicle is maintained to the manufacturer’s recommendations during the term of the lease. It could save you time and money, for complete hassle-free motoring.
If you choose not to take out a maintenance contract with your lease vehicle, you will be responsible for all maintenance and servicing costs throughout the duration of your contract. A maintenance contract needs to be agreed before your vehicle leasing contract is live and your car or van has been delivered.
Key Benefits Of Maintenance
What’s Included In A Maintenance Leasing Contract?
- Routine servicing and maintenance for the duration of the contract
- Mechanical and electrical repairs (not covered by the warranty)
- Fair Play / Wear only Tyres (dependent on plan*)
- Accident Management
- Breakdown Recovery
- Exhausts & Batteries
- Vehicle collection & delivery
- MOT tests (3 years+ only)
- Roadside Assistance & Breakdown Cover • Non fair wear and tear (i.e. body/trim damage, broken glass)
What’s Not Included In A Maintenance Leasing Contract?
- Driver error or negligence
- Misfuelling / run out of fuel
- Fluid top-up between services (including Ad Blue, Lubricants & Oils)
- Missed servicing
- Missing or damaged items
- Clutches under 75,000 miles
- DPF and Catalytic Converters
- Vehicle glass
Call Us Today
Contact one of our friendly & professional Account Managers to find out more and we’ll be in touch to help you.